We know that it's important to you how your information is used and shared. We ensure that all data that comes into our possession is properly processed and stored.
This personal data policy sets out the steps we take to ensure that all information provided to us is kept secure and confidential and is used for the purposes below only.
The only personal information we collect is the information you provide to us when you register with us or when you communicate with us via our website.
Our website does not store or collect personal information automatically, but simply logs the user's Internet Protocol address, which is automatically recognized by the server. If you are connected to the Internet, you have an Internet Protocol address that might look like this: 126.96.36.199.
Information on personal data policy
This statement describes how Danish Lighting, as data controller, collects and processes your personal data in connection with the use of danishlighting.dk and the associated and connected online services.
Please read the notice carefully so that you know how we process, use and pass on your personal data. If you have any questions regarding Danish Lighting's processing of your personal data, you are welcome to contact us at [email protected]
This Communication addresses the following topics:
- Categories of personal data and purposes
- Disclosure and transfer of personal data
- Storage period
- Your rights
- Changes to this Statement
Categories of personal data and purposes
We collect and process the following types of personal data:
- IP address
- Behavior data on website
- Information you have provided to us
- Contact information
We process personal data for the following purposes and on the stated legal basis:
- Participation in competitions and events (GDPR art. 6 (1) (b))
- Opportunity to respond to inquiries (GDPR art. 6 (1) (b))
- Administration of user profiles (GDPR art. 6 (1) (b)
- Distribution of newsletters (GDPR art. 6 (1) (a))
- Purchase handling (GDPR art. 6 (1) (b))
Behavioral data is provided using our website and the associated and associated online services. Personal data is only provided when participating in events, competitions or when purchasing our products. You are not obliged to provide us with your information. The consequences of not submitting personal data are not being able to participate in competitions, make inquiries, use online services or buy our products.
Disclosure and transfer of personal data
Personal data will be passed on to and shared with the following recipients on the stated legal basis:
- Responsible for the transmission of prizes from competitions (GDPR art. 6 (1) (b)
- Shipping In connection with purchase (GDPR art. 6 (1) (b)
- Tax authorities (GDPR art. 6 (a) (c)
Data processor access to personal data
We give our partners access to personal data, including IT suppliers who store and process personal data on our behalf. Our partners and suppliers must comply with Danish Lighting's instructions for storage and processing of personal data. It is also Danish Lighting's responsibility that storage and processing takes place in accordance with data protection legislation.
We store personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfill the above purposes.
- User profiles are saved until the user requests them to be deleted.
- Contact information and details are stored for a maximum of 12 months from the end of the request.
- Competition data is stored for a maximum of 12 months after the prize has been sent and received.
- Purchase information and delivery information is stored for a maximum of 6 years after the purchase has taken place, in accordance with the accounting legislation.
With certain statutory exceptions, you can always request access to your personal data.
You can also ask us to correct or limit the processing of your personal data.
You can request to receive the personal data you provide in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format if our processing of data takes place on the basis of your consent or a contract that you have entered into with us (data portability).
We will delete your personal data upon request, unless we have the authority to continue processing.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, such as the Danish Data Protection Agency.
You are welcome to contact us if you have questions about the protection of your personal data, or want to exercise your rights. You can contact us at [email protected].
Changes to the message
We reserve the right to change this privacy statement.